What is Cannabidiol (CBD) ?
Most people have heard of a chemical called THC, which is the ingredient in marijuana that gets users high. But recently, attention has shifted to another compound in marijuana called CBD — and for good reason.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is another cannabinoid found in cannabis. CBD is nonpsychoactive (it won’t make you feel “high”). CBD works with systems your body already has in place to provide relief for various symptoms. However, CBD’s effects are more wide ranging.
It has been known to help with the following:
- Pain relief
- Killing or slowing bacterial growth
- Reducing blood sugar levels
- Reducing vomiting/nausea
- Reducing seizures/convulsions
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing risk of arterial blockage,
- IInhibiting cancer/tumor cell growth
- Treating psoriasis
- Managing psychosis
- Suppressing muscle spasms
- Reducing anxiety
- Promoting bone growth
- Modulating immune fluctuations
- Reducing intestinal contractions
- Chron’s Disease
- Protecting nervous system degeneration
and much more!